Friday, December 12, 2008

Cheetahs and PETA FAGS!


I know it has been a while since my last rant, but Gavin, Dre, and Lance gave me this idea to rant about these Peta fucking faggots. All of these Peta Douchebags thinking that they can save the fucking world by not killing a cheeta or some of that bullshit. I honestly dont care if a cheetah is killed to make a sweet sweater, as long as it is not UGGS or some bullshit carseat cover. One person not buying a cheetah sweater is not going to stop all of this animal killing. Also those vegetarians that do not eat meat because they think that they can stop the killing of cows, BULLSHIT. I will eat the extra steaks that they dont eat. Its more for me. If we didnt kill cows and deer, they would overpopulate the world and would learn english and take over the world. Im just sayin those animals are fucking smart. Have you ever tried to sleep standing up? Its impossible, but those cows can do it. Would you ever kill anything that could do that. Back to the subject. Peta needs to shut the fuck up and let people buy fur. If I was ever at a fur store buying a fur coat (Which i wont cuz im not gay) and some doucebag threw red paint on me, I would buy a Glock and pop a cap in a bitch's ass. Peta needs to mind their own fucking business and let me kill a Cheetah or two. Its not hurting anyone.( Except the Cheetah ofcourse, but they dont have feelings). Also, Lance cant whistle for SHIIITTT!

3 comments:

antsinmypants said...

hahahahaha fuckin Nolan

Josh Corken said...

Hahahahaha!

Oh Nolan!

Lance Goyke said...

Hahahahahahaha, my favorite was when you said, "Can you sleep standing up? Animals are fucking smart!"

And when you said I couldn't whistle... it's true.